- Parent Kits are sets of customized activities designed to meet the individual needs of your child. Parent Kits are issued for use during the Christmas Break or the Summer.
- Parent Kits are available for Exceptional Education Students in Grades Pre-K through 8 who attend school in Buford City, Decatur City, DeKalb County, Fulton County, Gwinnett County or Rockdale County.
How Do I Sign Up?
- Contact Dr. Tasha Etheridge-Farley (678-676-2414) or Ms. Debbi Weed-Johnson (678-676-2411) to make an appointment a minimum of three weeks prior to the break.
- Secure a copy of your child’s most recent IEP and bring it to the meeting.
- Return to pick up a Parent Kit designed specifically for your child!